cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvf84517 - "ucmuser web page" call forward settings not available when non-english locale is used - 1

"No release planned to fix this bug"

Are you kidding me?

5 Replies 5

BRPRoman
Level 1
Level 1
Not even an answer within half a year says a lot too... not only on this topic, also on how much of interest Cisco is paying to their paying customers...

BRPRoman
Level 1
Level 1

We have a real nice company supporting our PBX which solved this issue for us - do you still have this issue?

Can you explain how this was solved. The bug description suggest only two possible workarounds:

Workaround:
1.Use english locale as a workaround
2. configure call forward under ip phone configurations on call manager

D you have a different option?

@Ricardo Matias Aires wrote:

Can you explain how this was solved. The bug description suggest only two possible workarounds:

Workaround:
1.Use english locale as a workaround
2. configure call forward under ip phone configurations on call manager

D you have a different option?

Hi @Ricardo Matias Aires !

No, we don´t need workarounds, it´s really fixed. I´m not 100% sure as the fix was provided from our supporting company, but i think they uploaded a fixed java script or a language file... it was something like that. They were able to do that within a very short time. So if Cisco would be interested to provide the same professional service as i.e. companies like our partner, they would have solved this issue already. We only needed the support for german language, but i´m sure that it would be possible with any other language.

When you´re opening the call forwarding page in a browser and go through the errors while the page is loading, you can see that it´s an issue with JavaScript and that´s how they start to track the failure down.

kind regards,

Roman

Wesley Levels
Level 1
Level 1

I fixed this issue last night for one of our customers who just didn't had the correct (version) locale installed. CUCM was version 11.5, dutch locale was still version 11. I expect the never ending loading is just because it couldn't find the correct parts in the dutch locale. Installed the latest 11.5 dutch locale, rebooted the environment and it's working again

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: