cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvg35618 - Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability - 10

is 9.6(3)1 affected with this vulnerability, i am aware there is major issue on this version related to ARP entry.

3 Replies 3

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

9.6(3)1 is affected by this vulnerability. 

Read the Security Bulletin:  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability

At the bottom of the page is a table with a complete list of affected versions and versions which are fixed in. 

Please note the following: 

The Cisco Product Security Incident Response Team (PSIRT) is aware of public knowledge of the vulnerability that is described in this advisory. Cisco PSIRT is aware of attempted malicious use of the vulnerability described in this advisory.

Thanks Leo for your reply,

But confusion here if i go individual Bug ID associated with this article and if i look known affected version didn't see 9.6(3)1.

Example for bug id CSCvg35618 below are the affected version.

Read the Security Bulletin:  Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Remote Code Execution and Denial of Service Vulnerability

At the bottom of the page is a table with a complete list of affected versions and versions which are fixed in.