cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvp80151 - WLC GUI has multiple rendering issues with all web browsers even after reboot.

bbienaimee44
Level 1
Level 1

I to thought this was only a google chrome browser issue BUT its not. I see the same issue when using Internet explorer. I have to constantly refresh the screen in order to get proper output on web UI

2 Replies 2

ceo4eva
Level 1
Level 1

Its very annoying, i find firefox to work well, but i still have to scroll far down if i click on any type of filter..

Until about 2 years ago, Firefox seemed the only browser that the filter that had the popup at the top of the page, on a WLC GUI.  Then a Firefox update probably "corrected" something, and it's down at the bottom  and you need to scroll.

However, Firefox seems to beat out IE, Edge, and Chrome for general WLC usability.   Gui consistently displays the whole page including sidebars, without having to periodically refresh the page when the page renders incorrectly on "non-Firefox" browsers. 

However, it appears Firefox really doesn't like rebuilding a controller and refuses to allow "self-signed" certificates" that may have changed - only work-around I've found (other than struggling with Chrome for those), is to wipe out the certificate store in Firefox.