cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvq24877 - Documentation helps

angusr
Level 1
Level 1

I ran into an ORA-02291 error creating a self-registered portal using Ansible module cisco.ise.self_registered_portal.  The solution above did not work.  There are many fields that are required but not noted in the Ansible documentation.  I used selfregportal - Cisco Identity Services Engine API Reference Guide, v1 - Document - Cisco Developer to determine required fields with sample values.  The API reference is the only way I could have used the Ansible module successfully.

Another issue is that the values are base64 encoded.  The developer docs note that for images, but it goes for text also.

1 Reply 1

Divya Jain
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,
What is the ISE version that you are running?

From what i checked, the bug should be fixed in versions 2.6 patch 13 and higher.

if you are facing issues in higher version, i would recommed reaching out to TAC to get it validated.

-------------------------------------------------------------
If you find my reply solved your question or issue, kindly click the 'Accept as Solution' button and vote it as helpful.

You can also learn more about ISE through our live Ask the Experts (ATXs) session. Check out Cisco ATXs Resources [https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-knowledge-base/cisco-endpoint-security-ask-the-experts-resources/ta-p/4394492] to view the latest schedule for upcoming sessions, as well as the useful references, e.g. online guides, FAQs.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Divya Jain