cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCvw13801 - Jabber Windows fails to register in SIP OAuth mode when primary CUCM is inaccessible

z9jnhami1
Level 1
Level 1

The proposed  Workaround (i.e., Ensure that the primary cucm node for registration is always available) does not seem plausible. Any idea if this will be fixed in later version? Since 90% of our Jabber users use OAuth for SSO this bug is a show stopper for upgrading to 12.9.1&2.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The latest information I have is that the fix is targeted for 12.9.3 release which is due in December 2020.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The latest information I have is that the fix is targeted for 12.9.3 release which is due in December 2020.

Thank you for your quick response and for the hope that this will be fixed soon in 12.9.3. Hoping this will be the case so we can upgrade to 12.9.X.

Sankar Voleti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have just updated the notes in the defect to make it more understandable. In summary, Jabber Windows client is not working as expected when it comes to sending the REGISTER request to the secondary cucm node when the primary is inaccessible. Hope this helps!

Thank you for updating the description. Appreciate the clarifications with more detail.