Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCwd20551 -Package signature failed validation when uploading 7.2.4

star btsistem
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have 2120 appliance FTDs managed by FMC. FMC and FTDs have both version 7.0.1. We are planning to upgrade to 7.2.4. I have downloaded "Cisco_FTD_SSP_FP2K_Upgrade-7.2.4-165.sh.REL.tar" file. When i try to upload to the update file to FMC, it gives an error "Upload failed: Update is not a signed package.". I have rebooted FMC, it again gave the same error. I have tried to upload update package 7.2.5 and it still gave the same error. I have found the bug "CSCwd20551" and it says redownload the package. I have redownloaded the package but the result is the same, it gives the error "Upload failed: Update is not a signed package."

1 Reply 1

star btsistem
Level 1
Level 1

I have opened a TAC case. An enginner stated that there is a global problem about the upgrade packages. The problem is related to md5 checksum i think. Because when TAC engineer compares the md5 checksum values on FMC and on cisco.com, we saw that the values do not match. The engineer prepared the packages for us, and we could upload the upgrade packages successfully.