Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logitech headset not working

I have a Logitech H820e headset that i have set up in Jabber. Jabber is picking up the head set and the audio test and mic test work. When i make phone calls through Jabber it goes through my Cisco phone model CP-7962G phone instead of the headset. Also when I receive phone call I cannot answer them through the headset. Is there some setting I need to change on my phone or in Jabber?

1 Reply 1

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @StefanSacrey3888 ,

Maybe this link can help you:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/firmware/8_3_5/english/release/notes/79x5x2_835.html

Enabling a Wireless Headset

By default, the wireless headset remote hookswitch control feature is disabled. You can enable it through the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration application. To do so, choose Device > Phone and locate the phone you want to modify. In the Phone Configuration window for the phone, select Enable for the Headset Hookswitch Control option.

On the phone, you can verify that the feature is enabled by choosing Settings > Device Configuration > Media Configuration, and verifying that the Headset Hookswitch Control setting displays Enabled.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: