Views
Helpful
Replies

Entry Level Cisco Certifications CCST

jeec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, 

I would like to share with the community a bite of the new CCST Entry Level Certifications in CyberSecurity and Networking, in 3 topics:

1. Access.
  2. Cost.
  3. Value.

Let's start with Access, because I want to focus on the possibility that everybody have access to an educational content with great quality and developed by Cisco and published via Skill for All Portal in Networking Academy.

Therefore, you can study, with the warranty of receiving an excellent content to build a superb foundational knowledge both in CyberSecurity and Networking, and to start with strong confident your IT Journey.

Second, is Cost. It is not surprised that in the Era of Democratization of Education, Cisco offers access to thess two courses FOR FREE!!!

So, you can study and learn the foundations of Cybersecurity and Networking without paying anything, letting you to prepare your budget for a more significant investment in your IT path which is the Certification Exam, where you have to invest $125,00 per each exam in order to get the international recongnition which is given by the achivement of the certification.

Last but not least, is Value. YES!!!

How does a Cisco Certification is worth today?

hundreds, thousands, millions!!!

Based on my humble experience, being a certified person let you:

1. open doors that were closed before your new status.
  2. move forward and get new certifications, like CCNP and CCIE.
  3. work better and offer better results to your customers and employee.

In fact, being a CCST both in CyberSecurity and Networking, will let you create your new destiny in IT and will let you transforming as a better person.

Just to finish, I write the official Cisco link down for your reference.

From Cisco Portal

From Cisco Blog

Thank you Cisco Certification Teams, for continuing opening doors to more people around the world.

I also would like to hear from you, your comments and opinnions.

Do you think these 2 new entry level certifications are good for the IT market?

Jesus

5 Replies 5

AliBaud
Level 1
Level 1

The writer is sharing information about new entry-level certifications in Cybersecurity and Networking offered by Cisco through the Skill for All Portal in Networking Academy. The author highlights the access, cost, and value of these certifications.

The author emphasizes that the courses are accessible to everyone with great quality educational content developed by Cisco. The author also points out that the courses are free, making it an affordable way to start building foundational knowledge in Cybersecurity and Networking.

Moreover, the author emphasizes the value of the Cisco certification, which opens new doors in the IT market, helps individuals work better, and offers better results to customers and employees. The writer provides links to the official Cisco portal and blog for reference.

Overall, I think these new entry-level certifications from Cisco are a positive development for the IT market. They provide an affordable way for individuals to gain valuable skills and knowledge in Cybersecurity and Networking, and the certification can help individuals advance their careers in the field. I appreciate the author sharing this information with the community and encouraging discussion about the value of these certifications.

prockstem
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I'm undergoing training on skills for all. If I'm located in Scotland, what is the nearest location for me to take certification exam?

Kind regards,

Prockstem

I believe you can take the CCST exams via Certiport. Using their website: https://certiport.pearsonvue.com/Solution-providers.aspx It looks like the company "Prodigy Learning" might be your best bet. Hope that helps!

mudassirs466
Level 1
Level 1

Does "Networking Essentials" course in "Skills for all" website cover the CCST Networking course?

Please can an anyone provide me the link for the same? 

Mudassir Shaikh

That appears to be the plan. 

Alternatively, you could do Networking Basics, Networking Deices and Initial Configuration, Network Addressing and Basic Troubleshooting, and Network Support and Security all of which are in Skills for All.