Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm going to be starting a position at a network company ~ over the last few months I taught myself Python and I got pretty decent at it. I've even written some regex OSPF change monitoring scripts, which is what helped me in sending out applications...

hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, have two cisco IDs the old one is, CSCO13580377‎ in which I successfully passed 300-135 - Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks - English (ENU).And the new cisco ID is, CSCO14193372‎ in which I successfully passed 350-401 - Impleme...

I want to take the CCNA international  exam but my discount voucher expired  before  the date which was set. use by date is 06 DEC 2022. right now I can't request my exam date. 

Endalk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, cisco community. my name is paschal and recently I've been throwing myself into the world of cybersecurity.i like it a lot, and i want to learn the basics of cisco too and that's why i'm here to ask where to start!I saw that there are exams an...

paskimeo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all members,I haven't taken my scheduled exam of CCNA on Oct 22 2022 as there was internet backbone down at the testing center before I start the exam session. The testing center made a issue ticket to Pearson Vue.But the program coordinator ha...

Hello,Unfortunately, it's been over 2 weeks and my problem is still not fixed. Cisco support doesn't care about these issues. 2 different Cisco IDs appear in my same user mail and I wrote to support to fix it. First they asked me for my passport info...

Resolved! Duplicate CISCO ID

Hello Guys I have a duplicated CISCO ID and i don't know what to do ,whenever i want to take an exam i use this cisco ID :CSCO12639292and it's printed on my certificates and the exams reports, and every time i go to www.cisco.com/go/certifications/lo...

Resolved! San Francisco

Hi, I am trying to renew my written CCNA, CCNP and CCIE written certifications which I haven't used for over two decades.In order to renew the written exams, is there any generic written exam could substitute all the others? I read an article somewhe...