cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fail the ccnp secuirty 350-701.

sir_yrwins
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i need any good advise on the CCNP 350-701. 

I just fail the 350-701 test big time….. i am so fostered with the process this is what happen.   
I used and what i recommended and don’t recommended.

remember that you have a bout 1 minute per question. so you need to memorize the materials , it is not just about the knowledge it is about memorization of the material. you don’t have time to find the correct question.

1 Used CBT nugget ( really know to pass the test 10% ) undecided

• 80 hours.

2. Practices test from CBT nugget. (kaplanlearn) on the test getting 97%, i don’t recommend at all. it is really useless, it just wasted of time. ( really knowlege for the test 2%) so it is  BIG NO recommend.

• about 60 hours.

3. Boson exam ( only about 10%) on they test i geting 92% ( really knowlege 10%) the information is to old NO recommend.

• about 160 hours

4. offical cert guide book  by santos 2nd edition ( really knowlege %15 or less) i used so much the book the page are falling apart . i recommend .

• 7 week reading the book , about 120 hours.

5. i place a pre-order the book  CCNP and CCIE Security Core SCOR 350-701 Exam Cram (april 15)

6. INE sigh up for it and review the material ( it is old)

7. CER-SCOR-V1-025925 can someone please tell what version this is for. 

I am so frustrated that i wasted so much time on this and no result not even closed….

time wasted about 420 hr or more… weekend. more that 1 year . and cram about 2 months .

https://learningnetworkstore.cisco.com/assessments-and-practice-exams/cisco-exam-review-scor/CER-SCOR-V1-025925.html

this is my result from the test. 

Note: i was thinking that domain 2 were i know more… but for the really exam is were i suck. it is about memorization not knowing the material

img_1336_720.jpeg

0 Replies 0