Views
Helpful
Replies

New Network Infrastructure Design and Architecture Community

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

All,

I'm pleased to announce our new Network Infrastructure Design and Architecture Community.  In this community we encourage everyone to share their knowledge and start conversations on design and overall network topology. All topics are welcome, including requirements and constraints of the network, tools and techniques, issues of hierarchy, leading practices, services, build strategies, architectures and solutions to solve business problems.        

Who will be the first to make it on that leaderboard?

Cheers,

Dan     

Cheers, Dan
4 Replies 4

burleyman
Level 8
Level 8

Fantastic addition.

I know this has been brought up before but what about a seperate community for Scripting TcL and such? I know the place for them is Network Management but sometime they get lost there.

The Cisco Support Community is by far the best support community out there, bar NONE!, keep up the great work!!!

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the kind words about the community.  It's always nice to hear the things we do make a difference. 

Launching a scripting community has come up a few times in the past and I'm open to it.  Anyone else have thoughts on this?

On a separate note, you'll be thrilled to hear what one of our CSC booth give-aways will be at Cisco Live San Diego next week.  Your best friend the cross-over-cable    For those of you out there attending the event be sure and stop by the CSC booth.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

We now have such a community at https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/private/pilot/eem .  It's a place to find existing user and Cisco-contributed scripts as well as discuss embedded automation.  We're waiting to get some critical mass, then move it to the main set of communities off of the main CSC page.

Dan.....Your doing that for me...aren't you...    Trust me I am never without a cross-over cable any more.

Joseph....Thanks for the info...I will head over and check it out, and if I go over I am sure to add some "Mass", critical I don't know but most definitely mass. And I know based on the posts, when you are answering and monitoring there is some great info there.

Thanks to both of you for all you do.

Mike "The Cross-over Cable Guy"