Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hurry up and release the Cisco Cius

Is it just me or am I the only one in the world looking for the latest and greatest content for the Cisco Cius?  I am very excited about it and can't wait to buy one! The docking station looks pretty cool. Is that IP phone only compatible with the Ci...

Is Software Center down?

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I'm a n00b. I've been trying to download some firmware from the Software Center but always get the result "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." Is it broken? Any suggestions?...

SmartNet Question

Hi, I could not find valueable information from local provider, in my cisco profile I have 3 contracts. On the status column for the router it says "active" and for ASA contracts is says "signed". What is the diffrence between signed and active? Is i...

Resolved! CCIE candidate

Hi Community, I got into a discussion with a customer because there is a ''ccie-candidate'' that was proposing a different solution that I was...Turns out both solutions (mine and this other guy) where valid points of view... but I think... aren't we...

CCCC stands for...

Well, I guess this certification did not yet exist but we have a candidate.CCCC stands for Cisco Certified Computer Cat  and this is him:Our family is really into IT. My wife is a CSE, I am a CCIE wannabee who has already done CCNP/CCDP.Our kids are ...

lgijssel by Engager
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Leo discovers new Network attack

Better late than never.....Thank you Leo for uncovering what is a new type of network attack.I have been analyzing all the data for months now and here is what I found. This is a new type of "Flooding" attack which will flood H2O packets to try and b...

burleyman by Collaborator
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First CSC Super Gold Recipient

I'd like to acknowledge CSCs first "super gold" recipient Rob Huffman.  Over the years Rob has spent countless hours helping others on the community.  During this time he has solved thousands of member problems around the world!  His helpful and frie...

New CSC Flash Demo

Check out our new flash demo!  There is even a cameo from one of our VIPs http://www.cisco.com/web/tsweb/flash/community/cisco_support_community_tours.htmlCheers,Dan

Resolved! Crazy Holiday Stories

Hey Folks,It's that time of the year again and I thought it would be fun to sharesome crazy holiday stories I have many, but the first one involves the Christmas feast (or not)A couple of years ago, my wife Carmen and I were heading to my folksfor th...

Rob Huffman by Hall of Fame Community Legend
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes