cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automation Book Announcement

ShaiSilberman
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Read the latest book about the Power of Network Automation Using Cisco DNA Center.

This book primarily focuses on network automation capabilities using Cisco DNA Center. The book's opening chapters provide a high-level overview of Cisco’s vision and strategy for transforming digital networks and the benefits of NetOps within the context of Cisco DNA Center. The following chapters provide more technical details into Cisco DNA Center’s network automation capabilities for NetOps, with product examples and real-world use cases followed by API capabilities for network automation. Finally, the closing chapters provide a journey map, recommendations, and additional resources and references.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Solidshadow
Level 1
Level 1

Amazing work! I'm really a big fan of the booksprints releases; I wish there was a way to get my hands on a version on paper; I would adore if you guys can try to make a collab with ciscopress or so to make it on paper available to a wider audience.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

hlallali
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Amazing book ! 

Solidshadow
Level 1
Level 1

Amazing work! I'm really a big fan of the booksprints releases; I wish there was a way to get my hands on a version on paper; I would adore if you guys can try to make a collab with ciscopress or so to make it on paper available to a wider audience.