Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco DNA certificate

JAMES WEST
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am replacing the default DNA self-signed cert. I have followed the steps and have the CSR using the following command (all done in Maglev):

• cat dnac01-sha256-2048.csr

This has been signed, and l have concatenated this with my Root CA. The question l am trying to resolve, is how do l download the csr.key (private key)? Does all of this need to be done in openssl, rather than in the Maglev CLI?

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

James

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

Do download files from DNAC you need to use a sofware like SecureCRT, for example. then, you open a SCP session with the server using the maglev user and password.

When connected, you can list the directory you put the file and then drag and drop to your machine.  Transfer file is done on maglev level.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Hi

Do download files from DNAC you need to use a sofware like SecureCRT, for example. then, you open a SCP session with the server using the maglev user and password.

When connected, you can list the directory you put the file and then drag and drop to your machine.  Transfer file is done on maglev level.

Thanks Flavio,

I jumped onto the box, and saw the file and extracted this.

Thanks for your quick response, greatly approciated.

Regards,

James

Mike.Cifelli
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Also, see 'Manage Certificates' section here: Cisco DNA Center Security Best Practices Guide - Cisco HTH!