Views
Helpful
Replies

DNAC Upgrade failed due to certificate error

netzwerk-mgmt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

today I encountered an issue when trying to update our DNA-Center Core Applications.

The error message states " UPGRADE FAILED: Get "https://X.X.X.X:443/api/v1/namespaces/kube-system/configmaps?labelSelector=NAME%!D(MISSING)catalogserver%!C(MISSING)OWNER%!D(MISSING)TILLER": x509: certificate has expired or is not yet valid "     (IP-Address was replaced with X's) 

I replaced the expired SSL-Certificate for a valid one and tried to perform the update again. Sadly i still receive the error message.

Could anyone assist solving the problem?

Thanks in advance.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Restart DNAC related services  first , (check if that can help) , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Do you have any documentation on where I can restart the required services?
Since the appliance is not business critical, can we simply restart the entire appliance?
If so, would I do that via the CLI ?

>...can we simply restart the entire appliance?
 - Probably advisable , my original idea was that it could be due to some (earlier) caching effect ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '