cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure DNAC to send syslog logs to external Syslog server?

jaiwaei36
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had configured the external Syslog server for SDA fabric devices, however I can't find the option to configure DNAC to push DNAC's logs to external Syslog server? Anyone can guide me? 

4 Replies 4

Shantha Kumar Selvaraj
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

If you would like to send only audit logs to External server you can do that fromActivities-->audit logs page

or if you want to send all events then you can use the platform-->Developer Toolkit

Hi ,

Please configure the respective syslog server from DNA Center under ---------> settings ----> External Services .

then you can configure specific events notification under platform ---------> developer tools --------> Events notification 

Hope that it will help your query on syslog configuration .

Please, which CLI command could we do so as to confirm if DNAC is really sending syslog messages to external server?

All things are configured in the GUI but nothing appears at syslog server. It looks like DNAC is not sending messages.

Yea, same for me. DNAC is still not sending any syslog messages to my syslog server despite followed the guide provided by @eahmed.ext . Anyone got these working before?