cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

instant Help to activate DNA Primier Advantage Bundle Licensing consist of StealthWatch

Adam Valad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Engineers all around the world.

I need instant help. It made me mad. Please Please Please do help me.

I have got Cisco Catalyst 9300-48 port switches with two default license as follows:

1.DNA Premier Term, C9300 48-port Includes Term Licenses for DNA Advantage, 25 ISE Base & 25 ISE Plus Endpoints,      25 StealthWatch Flows

2.DNA Premier Add-On Term, C9300 Includes Term Licenses for 25 ISE Base & 25 ISE Plus Endpoints, 25         StealthWatch  Flows

Additionally I have got DNA Center appliance and ISE Appliance and Stealth Watch Virtual Machine. 

I know I can use DNA Center License Manager to activate ISE and Catalyst 9000 series Licenses but where is the place to activate Stealthwatch bundle License with Catalyst 9000 series switches License?. cause DNA Center doesn't have integration with StealthWatch and In Stealthwatch Management Console I can just activate Flow Rate License the I have bought and there is no way to integrate with catalyst 9000 series switches with swatch bundle licenses.

Kind Regards.

1 Reply 1

Farhan Mohamed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

First of all, I got interested with the help call which was very dominant :). Now coming to your question, You have got cat 9300 along with that you have got premier term and add-on licensing which will be very much useful for you as you will get complete and detailed traffic analytics.

Now, You get SW-Flow collector virtual edition and SMC virtual edition along with the licensing you purchase, Cognitive Intelligence is default in all SW Enterprise licenses, Cisco provides CTA activiation to any customer who owns term licensing by any buy method. Cisco fulfils CTA activation sent to an alias (Contact AM for this/Contact Cisco) for details of alias for customers with valid flow rate license purchase. Any requests like this should include your SO# to get the acitvation done.

With Cisco Catalyst 9000 access switches or 1000 and 4000 Series ISR, ASR 1000 Series, ISRv, or CSR 1000v routers running IOS XE 16.6.4 and Stealthwatch 6.9.4 or 6.10.2, you can enable ETA in addition to flexible NetFlow on switch or router interfaces and passively monitor encrypted flows. During the initial conversation between the POS terminal and payment gateway or the payment gateway and the payment processor, the IDP initiating the TLS handshake and several subsequent unencrypted messages are collected. Once exported to the NetFlow collector, the unencrypted metadata can be used to collect information regarding the cipher suite, version, and client’s public key length as reported by the cipher suite. Additionally, all traffic destined to cloud-based services will be analyzed in the Cognitive Intelligence cloud for any suspicious activity.

If you need more help on deployment or Cognititve intelligence support we can have a webex to resolve your problem.