cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vManage and DNAC Integration

praveenpandya
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking document which can explain Cisco SD-WAN vManage and DNAC Integration.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Praveen, if you take a look the the Integrated Domains document I shared you'll see several solution limitations listed. Those same limitations are not present in the Independent Domains model, and as such we find most customers ultimately arrive at Independent Domains as the right design pattern for their networks - you may not need multicast / IPv6 / L2HO / etc. initially but it's very likely one of those requirements will come up in your customer's network as time progresses. Please proceed with Independent Domains if possible, it's the same amount of hardware but a more flexible design pattern.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jedolphi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Praveen, why do you want to integrate DNA Center and vManage? If it's for combined SD-Access and SD-WAN domains then this is no longer recommended. Instead consider using independent domains please. Here's links to the two documents that show how to achieve both scenarios.

https://cs.co/integrated-domain
https://cs.co/independent-domain

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and documents. I was looking combined SD-Access and SD-WAN domains. as you said it is not recommended, if you can give more insight why this is no longer recommended. 

Hi Praveen, if you take a look the the Integrated Domains document I shared you'll see several solution limitations listed. Those same limitations are not present in the Independent Domains model, and as such we find most customers ultimately arrive at Independent Domains as the right design pattern for their networks - you may not need multicast / IPv6 / L2HO / etc. initially but it's very likely one of those requirements will come up in your customer's network as time progresses. Please proceed with Independent Domains if possible, it's the same amount of hardware but a more flexible design pattern.

Thank you. 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card