cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC DNA TLS error Network Assurance

netops4
Level 1
Level 1

On changing from the default certificate on our DNA center to a signed certificate by our internal CA assurance data is no longer received. We followed the Cisco's DNA Center hardening guide for certificate creation.

We have tried many things to resolve the issue including deleting all the assurance config from the WLC, removing it from DNA and putting it back in and a Force Update for telemetry.

Each time we seem to run into a TLS error.

{pubd_R0-0}{1}: [pubd] [1330]: (note): CNDP_MGR:conn_id[]TLS handshake failure [SSL error]
2023/01/16 09:33:11.907702 {pubd_R0-0}{1}: [pubd] [1330]: (note): CNDP_MGR:conn_id[]TLS ECODE[SSL error]
2023/01/16 09:33:11.907337 {pubd_R0-0}{1}: [pubd] [1330]: (note): CNDP_MGR:conn_id[]Resume TLS Handshake

Does anyone have any suggestions on what the issue can be.

4 Replies 4

marce1000
VIP
VIP

-  What is the WLC model and software version ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi it's a C9800 running  17.3.

- Could be a bug , you may want to look into : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/214749-tac-recommended-ios-xe-builds-for-wirele.html , but going beyond 17.3.x is only possible if you no longer have older access point models.

- You may find the following commands useful for debugging telemetry issues in general :

show telemetry ietf subscription all 
                 show telemetry ietf subscription 23 detail
                 show telemetry internal subscription all stats
                 show telemetry internal connection 1 detail   (e.g.)
                 show telemetry ietf subscription configured
                 show iox detail

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

netops4
Level 1
Level 1

Also DNAC is on 2.3.4