Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't download CLI Analyzer

Xingxing Zhang
Spotlight
Spotlight

hi all,

I Can't download CLI Analyzer, and have been try again and again,  Can you send a Installer File to my email: woaizhangxingxing@126.com.

thanks~

4 Replies 4

John Bollier
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please use the following instructions. If you experience a problem try clearing your browser cache/cookies.

Step 1: Navigate to link https://cway.cisco.com/go/sa/

Step 2: You will be prompted for a Cisco Username and Password. Please use your Cisco User ID and Password here. 

Step 3: Now you can click on the download button on this page

Step 4: This will take you to a new page where you can select the application based on your operating system and download the application.

Step 5: Follow the instructions for installation

Regards,

John

Hi John,
First of all thanks for your reply.

Step 4. Click on the link does not automatically download the application,
open a new page but can't flush content.

Browser:  Firefox 48.0.1, chrome 51.0.2704.84 m, IE 9.0

At the above download page you should be redirected to another page once you select the file you wish to download as you need to accept or decline the software compliance requirement.

If you have already cleared all cookies/cache please make sure there are no pop ups being blocked. You can try using incognito on Chrome. That may help avoid any browser specific issues. If that fails, you may want to try from a different internet connection or PC. 

I just tested using Chrome (Windows) 52.0.2743.116  to confirm all is working. If you still have issue please reach out to cli-analyzer-support@cisco.com

Regards,

John

Angus.Kaberry
Level 1
Level 1

IE11 worked for me in the end, neither Chrome or Firefox did.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: