Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CLI Analyser

Jack_Jack
Level 1
Level 1

Dears,

I know the question is not technical, it's more "graphical". I want to know how to add photos to my devices in Cisco CLI Analyzer. I already added many devices and they where discovered and show version show inventory was run automatically but the software and identified, but the photo of the device is not appearing. Is there a way to add the photo of the device or force the software to identify the photo and add it?

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

brian.huey
Level 1
Level 1

I wish I could be of some help with your problem, but I've examined the software interface, was going to try and do this myself as well, and I looked at the help PDF for it as well, nothing was mentioned.

Does anyone at Cisco know of a way to do this?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

brian.huey
Level 1
Level 1

I wish I could be of some help with your problem, but I've examined the software interface, was going to try and do this myself as well, and I looked at the help PDF for it as well, nothing was mentioned.

Does anyone at Cisco know of a way to do this?

Jack_Jack
Level 1
Level 1

If it is not implemented yet .. hopefully it will be in the coming versions … because i believe it is a nice feature … i use CLI analyser as an inventory for my network i have about 120 switches .. so this feature will be a very good add on