Cisco CLI Analyzer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco CLI Analyser

Dears,I know the question is not technical, it's more "graphical". I want to know how to add photos to my devices in Cisco CLI Analyzer. I already added many devices and they where discovered and show version show inventory was run automatically but ...

Jack_Jack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all, this thread might just get instantly deleted, but does anyone know what all data the CLI Analyzer sends to  Cisco?I understand the licensing information needs to be sent back and forth regarding the devices and account information, but what ...

I'm trying to setup CLI Analyzer to use a jump server.It works properly on my other mac (still on Mojave) but it seems like "expect" fails on this one (Catalina).Same jump server, same prompt settings for expectCLI A does not send "ssh" command upon ...

Dears, in the past   i can access to my routers over SSH   now  after upgrade to the latest version  i can't login to any router  and the error is related to SSH connection when i try   to add new router  also i have the same problem with ((( The aut...

Muradazz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes