"severityCounts": {
"text-danger": 1
},
"expanded": false
}

Anyone had the same?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers
13 Replies 13

Eric Madden
Level 1
Level 1

Bruno,

Any luck with this error?

Hi Eric... Not yet... Did u get the same?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

I did. I was able to run a Traceback analysis...just not the System Diag.

meconomou
Level 1
Level 1

This issue is still occurring for me as well. 

{
"script_title": "ASA System Diagnostics",
"sessionid": "term_6",
"execution_date": 1582747339,
"messages": [
{
"title": "Cisco ASA System Diagnostics: TypeError: results.push is not a function",
"type": "error",
"severityClass": "text-danger",
"visible": true
}
],
"exportFormats": [
"json"
],
"severityCounts": {
"text-danger": 1
},
"expanded": true
}

I have the sames 

thanks 

I am also seeing this issue. Has anyone been able to resolve this?

Hi I still is not resolve :(. These days, ASA frequently reboots automatically, I don't know why. Thanks

Were you able to run the Traceback Analyzer?

I am able to run the traceback, but nothing is being reported as an issue. When running a system diagnostics I receive the same error:

Cisco ASA System Diagnostics: TypeError: results.push is not a function

What a coincidence this is the exact reason I am attempting to pull the output logs. When did your firewall start rebooting like this? We started noticing it last week.

Interesting- I'm also here trying to pull logs for the exact same reason (and getting the same error whilst trying to analyze the crash info). I updated to latest ASA and ASDM, will see if these random reboots disappear. 

Re: your ASA rebooting without explanation ... check to be sure you're not impacted by this

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp00230?referring_site=apollo&referring_site=cisco_cli_analyzer

has sent you a secure email message. Unfortunately, your email provider was unable to accept secure email encryption.
Click below to view the message in our secure HITRUST CSF certified web app. No additional login is necessary.

Visit link below to view:

https://www.paubox.com/pl/Yq-xtzlG9C2j82bTt5Mp_A&Dttq0B2Xq97eBnXtRkEykXFpguJd864WdzuanTahiR8=

Paubox is a business-oriented seamless encryption provider.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Paubox Customer Service: https://support.paubox.com

Copyright 2020 Paubox, Inc. | 5 Third Street | San Francisco, CA | 94103
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: