cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is Cisco CLI Analyzer still supported?

lwestman
Level 1
Level 1

I have been Cisco CLI Analyzer for the past year or two and today I was trying to figure out if I can launch connections using command line due to our company starting to use a Privilege Access Management software. The software supports custom launchers that can be launched via command line. It comes with a launcher for putty by default and works well. When trying to look up help information for CLI Analyzer the page doesn't exist anymore

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mrkaufman
Level 1
Level 1

Initiate Session via Launch Arguments

This feature allows the user to launch the CLI Analyzer from the command line and trigger initiation of a SSH or Telnet session. Hostname/IP is required with optional username. See the below for Windows and OS X examples:

> C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe "--ssh lab123@172.18.94.56"
> C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe "--ssh 172.18.94.56"

# open /Applications/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer.app --args "--ssh lab123@172.18.94.56"
# open /Applications/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer.app --args "--ssh 172.18.94.56"

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mrkaufman
Level 1
Level 1

Initiate Session via Launch Arguments

This feature allows the user to launch the CLI Analyzer from the command line and trigger initiation of a SSH or Telnet session. Hostname/IP is required with optional username. See the below for Windows and OS X examples:

> C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe "--ssh lab123@172.18.94.56"
> C:\Program Files\Cisco Systems, Inc\Cisco CLI Analyzer\nw.exe "--ssh 172.18.94.56"

# open /Applications/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer.app --args "--ssh lab123@172.18.94.56"
# open /Applications/Cisco\ CLI\ Analyzer.app --args "--ssh 172.18.94.56"