cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Navigating devices using tags

AKBAR BAIG
Level 1
Level 1

is there a better way to navigate to a specific device using tags.

For example if i have a site A with 80 devices out of which 10 devices are Nexus 9k and out of which 4 devices are my core switches.

i have multiple sites with core switches so just selecting core switches helps a little but still needs a lot of looking to find the correct core switch.

i just want to filter to the 4 core switches at a particular site but as soon as i select Site A  all 80 devices are listed and not able to drill down further to just the core switches.

i am using version 3.6.4

Appreciate your response

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

AKBAR BAIG
Level 1
Level 1

i think i found the solution.

if i select a tag like firewall or Core switch and when the devices are shown, then you can do an additional search just among the tagged devices shown by typing a keyword on the search bar at the top left hand corner. This sorts and displays only the searched devices based on the keyword

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

AKBAR BAIG
Level 1
Level 1

i think i found the solution.

if i select a tag like firewall or Core switch and when the devices are shown, then you can do an additional search just among the tagged devices shown by typing a keyword on the search bar at the top left hand corner. This sorts and displays only the searched devices based on the keyword