Catch up on past Cisco Live videos
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Activity in Cisco Live Events

RECAP - Cisco Community team at #CiscoLive 2024!

Thank YOU for the memorable event!View: Photo galleryFollow us: LinkedIn | X | FacebookNot a member yet? Sign up for personalization & recognition: http://cs.co/6003dQSpJJoin 1.4M+ monthly visitors to connect, learn, share, grow. #CiscoCommunity...

1df2e434-3a94-4d2f-8324-1395aab52800.png BrookeHammer_0-1714143866553.png Webex_Backgrounds_UPDATE-03 (1).png go beyond.png

Code with Cisco 2024

Why did only a few applicants received mails regarding the further process of code with cisco? I filled up the form before it closed on 6th and still haven't got any follow up mail.

Support in Organizing Events

Hello Cisco,Actually I want to organize an event on your platform as I'm student event organizer in Chandigarh University, India. I want to organize events related to Cyber Security. Can you help me with that?Thanks and Regards,Vivek Garg

Code with Cisco 2024

The deadline for registration for the code with cisco program was 7th June, 2024 12p.m. I have been trying since yesterday night but it shows the form is closed. 

Code with Cisco

The registration was till 7th June 12:00pm as mentioned in the website. Now its only 10:00pm IST, but the reg form for code with cisco is closed.

AlexJP by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

MPLS config help

Can someone please help me on how to configure my Cisco router using below MPLS example information on interface GihabitEthernet0/0/1?1000Base-LX (1310nm Single Mode Fiber) VPN Name: My CompanyEncapsulation: ETHERNETIPV4 CE Address: 1.1.1.1IPV4 Routi...

danra by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help in increasing my instagram profile followers

I'm struggling to grow my Instagram followers despite consistent posting, using hashtags, and engaging with my audience. No matter what I try, my follower count remains stagnant. Here are some specific issues I'm facing:Inconsistent Follower Growth: ...

Emma lily by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Graphics designers

It sounds like you're interested in graphic design as it pertains to creating or modifying visuals for the Lulo Box APK. The Lulo Box APK is likely an application, and you might be looking to design graphics for its interface, promotional materials,...

configuring ADSL using BDI

Greetings,I am using ISR 1100 series, I directly connect RJ -11 line to DSL port and write the configuration displayed below. But it is not working. I like to ask you how I can configure DSL by assigning the WAN ip address to the BDI interface on C11...

engl19 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Quick Links
Top Experts - Last 30 Days