cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I create an image for IOS XRv or NS-OSv?

bfullenkamp
Level 1
Level 1

How do I create an image for IOS XRv or NS-OSv? Maybe the better question is where can I get the files required to create images.  Out of the box IOSv and Server are the only two node types that work.

4 Replies 4

bikasdas
Level 1
Level 1
Hello, Currently IOSv is available packaged with the product. Additional XRv and CSR1000v can be supported through additional licensing,NX-OSv is not supported. Thanks and Regards, Bikash

I have a PAK for the CSR1000v but it asked for a UDI product ID and serial number.  I'm not sure where to get that.  Is the XR new?  When will the NX-OS be supported?  Interesting that it appears in the client but can't be used.

For CSR1000v you can create a TAC case and you can reach cml-info@external.cisco.com or account manager regarding NX-OS.

I finally got the image for the CSR100v.  Issue now is the telnet to console doesn't work.  Telnet to management works but asks for a username/password.  I'm unable to find the default information.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: