Views
Helpful
Replies

using Proximity to send Screen Captures without disturbing the current share

shjanaki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

We have been using  Cisco Intelligent proximity for Content sharing from Laptops. It is really innovative and makes it very simple. But in our team , we often come across the case of an additional user tending to send a screen capture or some data like some new Url without disturbing the current sharing session. Any such feature is planned and going to be included in the further releases? If this is there , it will make our screen sharing and group working a lot more simple.

Also I would like to discuss further on the technicalities involved in Content Sharing using this technology. Please give me a right contact for the same.

with regards,

Shri,

shjanaki@cisco.com

1 Reply 1

Henrik Bakken
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for the feedback - we also think it's innovative and simple to use.

Do I understand you correctly that you want to share multiple sources at the same time?
Right now, that is available for systems with two screens, but only outside a call. And you have to have at least one source connected with cable. The other could be either another cable or a wireless session.

Best regards,
Henrik

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: