Cisco Proximity

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi!I can't connect to our projection systems via Proximity. Proximity says 'Finding video systems' then reports 'Your microphone is not working'. The problem is specific to one computer as my old compute worked without any issues and other computer a...

primoz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The situation is as followed:our users use HP laptop (elitebook) connected to a HP USB-C replicator G2 with one ore sometimes two monitors on the desk and a roomkit with large screen on the wall. roomkit, laptop,replicator are using the lates updates...

Henrib_0-1670491779031.jpeg Henrib_2-1670492212834.jpeg Henrib_1-1670492189008.jpeg
Henrib by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, 1st time working with Cisco Proximity.  I haven't been able to share running Cisco proximity unless my laptop's nic is wired to the codec.  I haven't been able to share wirelessly.  My laptop's mic is being used by Cisco Proximity app but it w...

Resolved! Extended desktop

Hi,I have a user at our company who uses Proximity. For their meetings with clients they require the ability to present content and take notes. They want to take the notes without the client seeing them on the big screen. The only option the user has...

We've got a fleet of Dell Latitude 5285 laptops, all of which are having an issue whereby the Cisco proximity application says "Your microphone is not working" even though you can see the audio levels go up and down on the microphone in the "recordin...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics