cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exam 350-401 result in PENDING from person vue

FedeS
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I got the exam ENCOR 350-401 yestarday, I think the exam went well, whit good success rates and without blocks. 

When the exam has finished I could see the scores for individual topics (Architecture, Virtualization. etc...) but not for "Infrastructure", "Infrastructure" was in PENDING and also the total result was in PENDING.

The test center couldn't give me any useful information.

The exam/result is not shown in my profile on the Cisco or on Person Vue site, I can't see anything.

What can I do?

Thank you!

6 Replies 6

@FedeS hi, thats normal. it takes few days to appear correct result in portal. give it 2 , 3 days to update because of weekend.

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

FedeS
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, yes i solved! I called Person Vue support and now I can see the certification on my profile.

Thank you!

Rich R
VIP
VIP

It always tells you on the screen and on the report that results are provisional.  The results are always reviewed and only released as final after they have been reviewed so as @Kasun Bandara said that is completely normal.

I'm curious to know why you posted this question in the Cisco Remanufactured Equipment Discussions board @FedeS ?

The problem was that I had already taken other exams and I could clearly see the result
in the end, only this time not. I also posted the question here because maybe the same thing could have happened to someone

I think you may have completely missed the point of my question @FedeS 
This board is about Cisco Remanufactured Equipment - in other words Cisco used equipment which has been refurbished and sold as second hand.  It has nothing to do with certifications or exams.  The normal place to post a question about these topics would be somewhere like https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/s/topic/0TO3i0000008jYIGAY/enterprise-certifications-community where literally everybody on the board is discussing those same topics.  So I'm trying to understand what led you to choose a completely unrelated board on a different Cisco community for posting your question, where you were lucky to get any response at all from one of the few people who actually watch this board.  If there is something, somewhere sending you here by mistake we need to know about it and get it fixed.  If you just posted here because it was the first thing you found that had Cisco in the name without any consideration for relevance to your question then we can chalk it up to the human factor and there's nothing we can fix.

Ah ok sorry, I understand now, I was wrong!