cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Modeling Labs

jduty
Level 1
Level 1

Looking into getting a personal license for Cisco Modeling Labs (CML), but I have a few questions about it that I am finding difficult to get an answer for. 

If you have a CML session that the reservation expires on, can you go back to that same saved session with a new reservation? 

In the trial, I was working with the Cisco Nexus 9500 switches, but I found that there were only three interfaces available to use on them. Is this a limitation in the demo and the full 64 ports would be available in the paid version, or is this the same case even in the paid version? 

3 Replies 3

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

once the session is done, it will be lost I do not believe you get back that session information.

nexus v9K (virtual always have limitation) the lab to test concept see all working as expected.

i have nexus 9K running I do see more interfaces.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

So I guess I have to export the lab and reimport it in order to get back to the same simulation I was running before? 

How many interfaces do you get for the 9k that you are running? It's nice that they have them, but 3 interfaces and the mgmt interface is kind of useless for testing purposes. 

So I guess I have to export the lab and reimport it in order to get back to the same simulation I was running before?

Not sure you can do on sandbox i guess here, never tried. (yes home lab you can export.)

How many interfaces do you get for the 9k that you are running? It's nice that they have them, but 3 interfaces and the mgmt interface is kind of useless for testing purposes. 

as per my testing i used 10Nics i guess on top of my head.

if that is use less..how about buy a new nexus 9K physical  is that usefiull ? or worth it ?

Note : virtuals come with some limitation, we are very fortunate that we have lot available, way back honestly we not even got a chance to see this devices.....

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help