cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TAPI

AlaaYousef13268
Level 1
Level 1

I have cisco call manager server and I have another server have the TSP client installed and I have my c++ application build the TAPI api in order to manage the CTI lines and answering the incoming call .

I successfully register the line and answer the call and receive the UDP packets in the server that send the request to open the cti line and here is my problem I want the UDP packet to be transfer to specific IP address because the call will be answered from workstation not from the server that have the TAPI application.

I find in the cisco TAPI guild for developer the dynamic port registration per call by calling the CciscoLineDevSpecificPortRegistrationPerCall and I call it with my needed IP address and port but still all the udp packet transferred to the tapi server not to the specific IP address I set in CciscoLineDevSpecificPortRegistrationPerCall.

I really appreciate any help because I am stuck in this issue for more that 2 month.

I want just to add one more point when I install the tsp client and my tapi application all in my workstation the sound work perfectly fine because I open the line from the workstation so I have the UDP packet in the workstation , My issue only that I cannot install the TSP and the tapi application in every workstation I want to have the TSP and the TAPI app in one server then MY TAPI APP should ask the call manager to transfer the UDP packet to specific IP address , I don't know how to do that and I need some one to telling me if even that is possible or I need to install the TSP and tapi app in every workstation !

Thank You.   

0 Replies 0