Views
Helpful
Replies

Does VIRL need Cisco IOS images?

moha06
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone!

This is my first time making a post here so I hope this is the right place to ask my question..

So I've been looking on VIRL, does it have the Cisco IOS images already or do I need to buy them as well as you have to do with the gns3? 

Best regards,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

@moha06 hello

I use VIRL and you just need download the software virl and all images are included on them.
Certainly you will like VIRL, it is great tool and help me a lot to study for my CCIE INFRAESTRUCTURE.

Jaderson Pessoa
*** Rate All Helpful Responses ***

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

From the cisco learning network store page, once you have made the VIRL purchase, clicking on download will take to you a page where you can download the device images.

cheers,

Seb.

Hello Seb,
Thank you for the reply!

Does that mean that the images for VIRL is included in the payment? Or do I have to pay for those as well?

@moha06 hello

I use VIRL and you just need download the software virl and all images are included on them.
Certainly you will like VIRL, it is great tool and help me a lot to study for my CCIE INFRAESTRUCTURE.

Jaderson Pessoa

Thank you Jaderson for the reply!
I've read about it and it seems that it is a great tool. I will look further into it and presumably buy it.
Thank you once again!

Best regards,

Glad to help :)
Jaderson Pessoa