cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SSM On-Prem version 8 not able to get HA working

mhamburger
Level 1
Level 1

I have been trying to setup a SSM-On prem HA Cluster with version 8-202006 and I keep getting the same issue on multiple attempts in multiple environments all fresh new installed. Everything goes great until I do ha_deploy on the primary node after running ha_generatekeys on the primary then ha_provision_standby on the secondary node. At the end of the script I get the error.

Unable to authenticate cluster user on secondary node: (10.23.1.8)
The standby node is not yet provisioned for HA.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

mhamburger
Level 1
Level 1

I solved my own problem. What I needed to do was just use a pair of RFC-1918 addresses that are not on the current network for the Private Active and Private Standby. Once ran the ha commands using those addresses the cluster came right up.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

mhamburger
Level 1
Level 1

I solved my own problem. What I needed to do was just use a pair of RFC-1918 addresses that are not on the current network for the Private Active and Private Standby. Once ran the ha commands using those addresses the cluster came right up.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: