Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are getting error alert warnings on our newly purchased Cisco sg500-52p POE switch and it takes a very long time to start. Also, the POE function seems not to be working. We need help to fix this problem. This is the error alert message:    %HAL_c...

VMCOTT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have cisco ISR 1002-x when I power on to ISR , and ISR boot again and again does not stop boting process so how can o solve this problem? and how can I write new image to this ISR. I want go to to rommone mode with ctrl+break I cant .I need go to...

Hiko by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is for a lab (only the second one). I have the DNS server set up properly and can access websites fine, but I have to do email as well. I have two servers and they can send emails to themselves, but I get an error message when trying to send ema...

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 4.53.52 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 4.54.07 PM.png
tommyj44 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   I am looking for some Cisco emulation software to allow my team to play around with Cisco configurations and network topologies without having to assemble lots of physical hardware.   I have looked at some free tools, but nothing reall...

Hello,   I know how to pull the amount of DRAM used in my router by using "sh ver" command, however in my ISR4331 router, I am not quite sure if there is 1x4GB or 2x2GB of DRAM. How can I pull this info from router? Does anyone know?   Thank you, Tom

Switch Model: WS-C2960-24TT-L   Issue: after upgrading IOS from 12.X to 15.X continuously rebooting Verified MD5 and file size in bytes and DRAM size.  IOS upgraded from c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-55.SE12.bin to c2960-lanbasek9-mz.150-2.SE11.bin   Plea...

Pear11 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes