cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Schoolwork - Checking

kapustamarianna
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I would like to ask for help in checking the task if it is done correctly and does not have any critical errors and the like. It is known that I might have missed something or I could have done something wrong, so I would like to be 110% sure that there is no such place. The task is done in the Cisco Packet Tracer program, I can post photos of the most important configurations if necessary because you do not have the program, but I think that the "live" check is more accurate. I would be very grateful for your help.

I am posting the file in ZIP format because this format is not allowed and online on media fire directly the file.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hw4z1fm4smhjl6c/Osiedle.pkt/file

The content of the task

neighborhood network

at least 4 apartments, router or switch?

various devices in homes, wired and wireless

1 Reply 1

you can follow these steps to check your task :

1. open the network file in Cisco Packet Tracer.
  2. Review the network topology and ensure that you have at least four apartments connected using routers or switches.
  3. Verify the configurations of devices in each apartment, including wired and wireless devices.
  4. Test connectivity between devices within each apartment MyCCPay Login and ensure proper routing or switching between apartments.
  5. check for any error messages or indicators in the simulation mode.
  6. Validate that the network meets the requirements of the task, such as internet access and successful communication between devices.
  7. if you encounter any issues, troubleshoot by reviewing configurations, addressing conflicts, and checking cable connections.

By following these steps  i  hope my answer is hopeful for you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: