cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Iphone4 Tech Support App not sorting

Ryan Gadwood
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been using the Iphone4 Cisco Tech Support App for awhile now but on the latest update(about 2weeks ago?) I noticed when I drill down into the communities that the discussions are not in any particular order anymore. They used to be in order from newest to oldest like when you go on here. Now they seem to be just randomly sorted. Anyone else run across this? Thanks.

Ryan           

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ryan,

There was a bug with our last release that we're working to fix.  The discussions now should be displayed in the correct order but the time stamp is being drawn from the original post instead of the last response.  We have a fix for this that we are working on and will release it with our next update coming soon.  Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Kent Wong

Mobile Product Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ryan,

There was a bug with our last release that we're working to fix.  The discussions now should be displayed in the correct order but the time stamp is being drawn from the original post instead of the last response.  We have a fix for this that we are working on and will release it with our next update coming soon.  Thanks for your feedback!

Best Regards,

Kent Wong

Mobile Product Manager

Thanks Kent. I did notice the sorting is different now and easier to follow. Will look forward to the next update. Thanks again for your help.

Ryan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: