Views
Helpful
Replies

No audio in and out on Webex Meeting App under Apple iPad iOS 15

oweinand
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

When participating on a meeting via Webex Meet App there is no audio in and no audio out working when using an Apple iPad. I don't hear others and they don't hear me.

I restarted the iPad. I deinstalled, restarted the iPad and reinstalled Webex Meet App. Whatever I did even twice. In the end there is no sound output and others don't hear me.

Other apps like Music or Zoom have no issue problem. I can listen to Music (sound output via iPad). Under Zoom other persons hear me and I hear them (sound output via iPad, use of the iPad microphone working).

With Webex Meet App other persons don't hear me and I don't hear them.

Technical information:

• iOS 15.2
  • Webex Meet App 14.12.1
  • Camera and Microphone enabled in the Settings and under Privacy of iOS
  • Camera (yes I have video) and Microphone (green) enabled in the Webex Meet App, but there is no sound output and others don't hear me
  • Under Audio & Settings of the Webex Meet App the audio connection is: "Use Internet for audio"
  • Under the Bluetooth sign in the "AirPlay" mask the iPad is checked

2 Replies 2

nillwatson532
Level 1
Level 1

When participating on a meeting via Webex Meet App there is no audio in and no audio out working when using an Apple iPad.

I don't hear others and they don't hear me.

I restarted the iPad. I deinstalled, restarted the iPad and reinstalled Webex Meet App. Whatever I did even twice. In the end there is no sound output and others don't hear me.

Other apps like Music or Zoom have no issue problem.

I can listen to Music sound output via iPad.

Under Zoom other persons hear me and I hear them sound output via iPad, use of the iPad microphone working.

https://www.hiloindustrial.com/

???

You didn’t answer