Views
Helpful
Replies

WebEx XML Api sandbox create user

jlu1985
Beginner
Beginner

Hi All,

I am currently trying work out a solution for integration. As I tested on sandbox environments to create users via xml api. I received an error saying Access Denied. Could this be a configuration error? or as it states in "Instruction" I will need gold developer plan in order to have proper permission for this integration to work.

The security context I used is the one created from "Provision_now" command.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The general WebEx Sandbox user does not have administrative API access, i.e. for creating new users.  You would need to have a production WebEx site (with an admin user account) or a developer site provisioned via the Gold Developer Program in order to use admin APIs.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

dstaudt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The general WebEx Sandbox user does not have administrative API access, i.e. for creating new users.  You would need to have a production WebEx site (with an admin user account) or a developer site provisioned via the Gold Developer Program in order to use admin APIs.

Thank you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers