Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I'm using Cisco ASA with connector and AD authentication. When i go to http://whoami.scansafe.net/ I can see username and group membership. I create directory group in the following format: WinNT://[domain-name]\[directory-name] for Active Directory....

Dear Cisco, I am thinking to buy the RV320 and the web reputation feature sounds good to me, but I cannot find detail description on the admin. manual about it. Can I ask if the Content Filter / Web Reputation can online update ? Does it need subscr...

Hi, All                 Recently,I meet some imnormal status like capture that 2 PCs proxyed WSA access some websites , but visit that websites normally after bypass. But I found the logs that it is allow status. Meanwhile other PCs proxyed by WSA ...

360rundll by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WSA deployment as best practice which mode i can do the deployment (Transparent or Explicit Proxy mode).  

asheemy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We would like to block proxy access to the Internet for a group of workstations and servers based on AD Group membership.  Is this possible?  If not, what is the best approach to blocking Internet access for specific Windows workstations and servers?...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: