Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

The Hyper-V image for the Cisco VA connectors, even the ones I downloaded today, are running on Ubuntu 20.04, which is outdated and has a ton of critical vulnerabilities. Does anyone know if there is a way to upgrade the OS on a VA connector? Or do w...

jmorton1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone here experienced configuring local users in Secure Access, where you only input the users' email addresses without using an identity provider or Active Directory (especially manual upload that exported from active directory)? In other vend...

Hello,I am configuring SAML SSO in Umbrella portal.In the portal the metadata to add to my IDP uses EntityID "https://login.umbrella.com/sso"This works correctly when I test my SSO configuration.But when I update my IDP to use the Umbrella metadata U...

nickp214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Let's say that I want to build a security policy where source is equal to MS AD group (users/groups will be provisioned through AD connector). My question is the following. How does firewall feature of SA know about IP-user mapping? According ...

Hi there,  I hope you're doing well.  Could you share the official Cisco Umbrella documentation with me, which mentions the port requirements and rules I must configure in my perimeter firewall for Cisco Umbrella to work properly? Kind Regards, Josué...

Josue YGS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are setting up duo ad sync to an on premise domainduo proxy client installedduo ad sync configuredduo ad sync says connectedwe are now sitting here unable to continue becuase duo is waiting for the initial sync(per the documentation)"Duo's directo...

joe19366 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, one of our customers has a lot of DC at each site and just one active directory, is that required to create AD connector also at each site and assign it to a specific site with the DC on this site as the below screenshot the status is down for...

AmrAliMohamed_0-1722104087489.png