cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Umbrella: how to disable some message center messages

carolinahusker
Level 1
Level 1

We leverage Cisco Umbrella appliances at small remote sites. The design is that we have a single (non-redundant) appliance at each of these sites. Because of this, the message center within the Overview section of the web interfaces is full of notifications about lack of redundancy. How can I disable just these errors in the Overview dashboard?

3 Replies 3

Hello Carolina
I did a lot of research on how to disable the message center, but I still have not found anything.

Best Regards ,Josiane

nspasov
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Not aware of a way to disable that error message. However, I would recommend that you open a support case with Umbrella and ask if the support team can turn that off internally. Not sure if it is possible but it is worth the try. 

Also, why not deploy a redundant pair? The VAs take very little resources.

Thank you for rating helpful posts!

alisha_rascon01
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Umbrella Malware and Content Filtering through DNS. Cisco Umbrella offers security protection for both Home and Enterprise users through filtering DNS requests.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: