Views
Helpful
Replies

MX 60 - BlackList Database

hamdan.houssam1
Level 1
Level 1

Ladies/Gents,

We just found out that our web application, URL and server IP, is taken as malware website on the subject meraki cisco hardware. Our application is a reputable search engine on the web and is not listed inside any spam database available on the internet.

If someone can help us in this matter or someone who faced the same issue, we would be more than grateful.

Thank you.

5 Replies 5

Edan Mudachi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Hamdan,

Would you mind clarifying the issue it is you are having, and I will be more than happy to assist. Are you claiming that your website is being flagged as malicious? What is the website and what is the error message you receive while attempting to access it?

Sincerely,

Edan Mudachi

Hi Edan,

Yes. Our website www.inbxx.com is flagged as malicious. I cant give you the exact message now since it happened with us on one of our clients premises. But the message indicate that it is taken as malicious as i recall.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Hamdan,

If you are able to provide the message you receive in respect to the block I can advise you on how to best proceed.

Sincerely,

Edan Mudachi

Hi Edan,

I will work to get you the message. Meanwhile, in case the website url is in one of your reference spam databases and you do your investigation and found out that the site is not malicious. Would you take the url from your blacklist ?

Thanks.

Hi Hamdan,

I do not believe this is an issue with Cloud Web Security. I would recommend opening a TAC case with the Meraki team to investigate your issue further.

Sincerely,

Edan Mudachi