Views
Helpful
Replies

Roaming client query

vishal77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

As we all know we need to download an roaming client from umbrella dashboard so that our users are protected off network.

Is it possible to configure any auto download option for roaming client like we do for an client less SSL webvpn (when users click on particular link to download anyconnect mobility client)

Please help as I need to secured almost 100 users using umbrella roaming client.

2 Replies 2

superadmin9
Level 1
Level 1

I don't think this is possible with RC's. When you download the client from the dashboard, there is an embedded file in the download that associates that RC to your account. So for each download, devices will be populated into your dashboard. 

I guess you can make that downloaded file from the dashboard available on a network share or something similar for people to access. Everyone should be able to download the RC from the same executable. 

ToucanzooX
Level 1
Level 1

This is not possible at the moment.  You can however download the client(s) you need for your network and distribute to users via SCCM or group policy or what ever method you use for installation of applications.