Views
Helpful
Replies

Umbrella features query

vishal77
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team,

Need some help on below points to clarify whether it's supportable on umbrella or not.

1) Custom Header Restrictions (e.g. Restricting access of O365/Gmail with corporate ID’s only) 

Means I want my custom domain example (abc@xyz.com) to only allow on google domain while abc@gmail.com should be blocked

2) is there any limitations on number of policy we can create on umbrella dashboard.

3) is there any way our admin team would notify if any malicious site is accessible by our users via mail

4)How roaming client will know it connected to corporate network other than feature Domain Management.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Vishal

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

1. Yes, you can control o365 and G Suite domains under Policy Components > Tenant Controls
2. Not that I've seen, but why would you need to have a lot of policies? Keep the policies simply and consistent over your network, no need to have an excessive amount.
3. Not that I know of
4. The orginfo.json file is downloaded from the umbrella dashboard and copied to C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Umbrella
5. Are you saying you only want to permit access to your website from a known Umbrella IP address? Are you using SIG and  tunneling all your internet traffic to Umbrella? If so Public IP traffic from SIG users will appear to come from the address range 146.112.0.0/16

https://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella-user-guide/docs/getting-started

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

vishal77
Level 1
Level 1

Adding to above question.

5) does umbrella gives any public ip to users accessing internet from outside so that I can whitelist that ip to allow particular access of my company website from traffic came from that umbrella ip only

any help please

Hi,

1. Yes, you can control o365 and G Suite domains under Policy Components > Tenant Controls
2. Not that I've seen, but why would you need to have a lot of policies? Keep the policies simply and consistent over your network, no need to have an excessive amount.
3. Not that I know of
4. The orginfo.json file is downloaded from the umbrella dashboard and copied to C:\ProgramData\Cisco\Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client\Umbrella
5. Are you saying you only want to permit access to your website from a known Umbrella IP address? Are you using SIG and  tunneling all your internet traffic to Umbrella? If so Public IP traffic from SIG users will appear to come from the address range 146.112.0.0/16

https://docs.umbrella.com/umbrella-user-guide/docs/getting-started

Thank you rob,

But can I find any related documents or link for point number 2 & 3 as I have to answer the same to my client.

Can anyone help on this