Views
Helpful
Replies

Uncategorized URL

zachary
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am getting reports that your software is blocking access to some of our customers due to our site being listed as Uncategorized.

Please update your filters with the following changes:

www.rocana.com/* to 'Computers and the Internet' category code, 1003

releases.rocana.com to 'Software updates' category, code 1053

I did not see a way to submit URLs for recategorization without a support contract and as we are not using your equipment I am unwilling to get one.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Edan Mudachi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zachary,

You can submit urls for categorization by browsing to https://securityhub.cisco.com/web/submited_urls > logging in with your CCOID > selecting Lookup or Submit URLs > Select Cloud Web Security > and submit the URLs with the categorization you believe they should be.

Please be aware these will be reviewed by our categorization team who will then deem whether the site should be categorized as you have requested or if aligns more with another category.

Sincerely,

Edan Mudachi

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Edan Mudachi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zachary,

You can submit urls for categorization by browsing to https://securityhub.cisco.com/web/submited_urls > logging in with your CCOID > selecting Lookup or Submit URLs > Select Cloud Web Security > and submit the URLs with the categorization you believe they should be.

Please be aware these will be reviewed by our categorization team who will then deem whether the site should be categorized as you have requested or if aligns more with another category.

Sincerely,

Edan Mudachi

When I go to that link I get this message:

"Your Cisco account does not currently have the proper credentials to access this resource!

Your Cisco Account Profile needs to be associated with an Active service contract. For more information, visit our FAQ page.  "

Please advise.

Hi Zachary,

Please email web-help@cisco.com and inform them of that issue, they will be able to advise you accordingly on entitlement issues with respect to your CCOID.

In the meantime I have submitted those urls on your behalf.

Sincerely,
Edan Mudachi

Thank you.