Cloud Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi everyone, It's more a concern about integration than an incident : I saw there were connectors between CWS and ASA or IRS, is there also a connector between a Meraki FW and CWS ? I have no meraki FW now and for a new stand alone site design I hes...

I'm using Cisco ASA with connector and AD authentication. When i go to http://whoami.scansafe.net/ I can see username and group membership. I create directory group in the following format: WinNT://[domain-name]\[directory-name] for Active Directory....

Dear Cisco, I am thinking to buy the RV320 and the web reputation feature sounds good to me, but I cannot find detail description on the admin. manual about it. Can I ask if the Content Filter / Web Reputation can online update ? Does it need subscr...

Hi, All                 Recently,I meet some imnormal status like capture that 2 PCs proxyed WSA access some websites , but visit that websites normally after bypass. But I found the logs that it is allow status. Meanwhile other PCs proxyed by WSA ...

360rundll by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WSA deployment as best practice which mode i can do the deployment (Transparent or Explicit Proxy mode).  

asheemy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes