cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cross-Platform Continuity

William Bell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Seems early in the game for this question, but I have to ask. My team uses Box for file sharing purposes and a big ask is for integration between Spark and Box. I thought this existed but I do not see it from my Mac client. Nor do I see it from the web client. I do see it from my iPhone.

So, the fact that different clients do different things gives me pause. It is too early in the game for that kinda stuff to creep into the product, is it not?

Cisco Spark | How do I share files and images in a roo...

Part of the pitch at the PBT is rapid development. I wanna believe that is going to happen. Assuming it does, I would advise that feature continuity across clients be treated as a priority. Just a thought.

-Bill

HTH -Bill (b) http://ucguerrilla.com (t) @ucguerrilla

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

1 Reply 1

lpratt
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Bill,

You are correct in that there are some feature differences between the various instances of the applications, and yes we are actively working to provide a complete level of feature consistency across the application.  You will see continuous updates throughout the coming weeks and months.  Feel free to also submit any feedback along the way through the application itself.

Louis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: