Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS Installation Error

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

Good afternoon ,
I'm currently installing a demo of cwms in a customer. I 'm installing a small system with 50 users IRP . I make the deployment of the two virtual machines on a C220 M3 server, the memory requirements and recommended space, CPU are meets.

after the deployment of virtual machines, I turn ON the 2 machines , I suggest the link to continue the deployment , I connect and introduce the requested data: private VIP, Public VIP, and URL of meetings and administration . this happens after checking the data and introduce the IRP system machine is the machine and asked me to continue .

when I press the button to continue , turn to the verification system and stays there . 5 minutes throws an error message in the status of the implementation and the page gets stuck , all buttons are disabled , will not let me move forward or backward to correct the error .

I delete the virtual machines and create new ones and still throwing me the error.

any help or advice with this fault ?

Can I restart the process of first deployment, when this happend i don´t know how to recover the process.

the version is: 1.5.1.6.A

thanks in advance .

7 Replies 7

Terry Cheema
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Are you doing auto deployment using vcenter?

Have you checked your network connectivity, DNS etc. as the system will verify everything before completing the installation.

Looks like its not giving any error number like 3XX or did it ever?

-Terry

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

sjvitales
Level 1
Level 1

No the deployment is manual and the screen don't show any message.
Just stuck.

Any advice?

Thanks

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Any news for this post ?

I have currently the same issue....

Were these deployments done using vCenter or were they done directly using vSphere connected to the ESXi host for the CWMS VM?

Does the checksum and size of the OVA used for the deployment match the information provided in the eDelivery download or USB physical delivery?

Derek Johnson

Conferencing TAC

Hi.

I perform de deploy using ESXi and Vcenter.

The checksum of the OVA was check this file was provide for my AM....

Actually my AM support me and open a ticket in TAC...

The support engineer is working...

in the next few days will update the progress

Regards.

Hi sjvitales,

Please double check the firewall port configuration between the IRP servers & Admin servers.

• TCP 64001 Internal virtual machines - Real IP IRP
  • TCP 7001 Internal virtual machines - Real IP IRP
  • TCP 64616 Internal virtual machines  - Real IP IRP
  • TCP 873 Internal virtual machines - Real IP IRP
  • UDP 161 Real IP CWMS - Real IP IRP
  • UDP 10162 Real IP IRP - Real IP CWMS

This solved the same issue in my environment.

Regards,

Michaël

Brad Martin
Level 3
Level 3

I found I had to ssh the ova file to the datastore on the ESX host. Installing from VCenter gives you the option to look in the datastore for ova files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: