cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS OVA file

david
Level 1
Level 1

We have just been provided with our migration PAK from MeetingPlace to WMS, which came via electronic delivery. I can see via my CCO account the 1.5MR3 ISO but can't see either the 1.5 or 2.0 OVA file downloads.

I've asked my partner who are trying to get to the bottom of this but wondering if anyone can point me to where we get the download from?

TIA

David

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

4 Replies 4

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi David,

CWMS 2.0 OVA file can only be obtained through Product Upgrade Tool. We are currently having some glitches with PUT which should be resolved later today. Please, take a look at this post for the current information:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-40401

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Thanks for the swift response Dejan. I'll check put the PUT.

Are you able to point me into the direction of where to obtain the 1.5 OVA for use with the PAK code I have for the migration. I thought this would have been by e-fulfillment but my partner is struggling a little with this at the moment.

Hi David,

At this time, since 2.0 was officially released earlier this month, all new orders for CWMS that are coming via PUT will be delivering 2.0 software version. 1.5 OVA cannot be obtained through official channels. Maybe your Cisco Account Team might be able to provide you with that, but at this time, only 2.0 OVA is being delivered to any new customer.

-Dejan

Ok thanks for the detail.